Things to know about the Off The I team.
- My mother said my Dad and I were gypsies at heart.
- I am an English major, not because I am good at grammar, but because I love to read, especially books that take me places.
- Cooking is not a dirty word to me. Washing dishes is.
- My great grandmother inspired my love of history while we shelled peas.
- I love animals. Andy sometimes has to drag me away from animals we find on our travels. There was a snake encounter in the Oconee Station Park that did not need an Andy intervention for me to leave.
- A Gazetteer beats out Google maps.
Why do I love to travel with Andy?
A shared love of Bombay Sapphire once the work is done, a Rosenwald school, the Ritz theater and the “Let’s see where this road goes!” spirit.
We can’t wait to meet you on our Off theI travels and hear your story.